Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)

Had a job interview this morning with a Christian charity, which seemed to go rather well until I mentioned the words “work”, “permit” and “adjust”, at which their eyes went a bit glazed and they thanked me for telling them. I had a pretty good idea what that meant.

Afterwards I returned to CBA to wrap-up the project I've been working on for the past month for Media Prayer Day. I’m very grateful to CBA. They saw my Work Permit application as just another task to be done rather than a problem to be avoided.

On the way home, I saw a posse of wild cats (what other collective word would you use?)…

Waiting for next year's calender
On some level I envied them. They had no forms to fill out, no fees to pay, precious few responsibilities, and tons of freedom. Yet, to me, their lives appear to be so empty.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **