Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)

As you may have noticed, I’m a bit of a Doctor Who fan, and lately I’ve been watching the new episodes here in NZ just a week or so after they’ve been transmitted in England. This means that in order to watch them completely fresh, I have to avoid looking at certain web-pages, in case any British fans have posted any messages that might give the plot away.

So far, this "plotspoiler starvation" has worked pretty well. Then today I was checking this blog’s stats, and just what search question do you think someone in the UK had typed into Google and been sent here for? Click to enlarge the fourth line down…

Labels:

2 comment(s):

At 8:29 pm, Blogger BJ said...

I couldn't read it...and the curiousity is killing me...

 
At 4:44 am, Blogger Steve Goble said...

Believe it or not, someone in the UK came through to this very blog after Googling for a page containing all of the words - surprise return of the daleks last night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **