Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)

13
For the godless are full of resentment. Even when he punishes them, they refuse to cry out to him for help.
14
They die young after wasting their lives in immoral living.
15
But by means of their suffering, he rescues those who suffer. For he gets their attention through adversity.
16

"God has led you away from danger, giving you freedom. You have prospered in a wide and pleasant valley.

Labels: ,

2 comment(s):

At 7:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like what you are doing, maybe I could post an article about you at http://www.receivegod.com

 
At 9:44 pm, Blogger Steve Goble said...

You're welcome - I'd love for someone to tell me just what on Earth I'm doing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **