Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)

1
O LORD, do not rebuke me in your anger
or discipline me in your rage.
2
Have compassion on me, LORD, for I am weak.
Heal me, LORD, for my body is in agony.
3
I am sick at heart.
How long, O LORD, until you restore me?
4
Return, O LORD, and rescue me.
Save me because of your unfailing love.
5
For in death, who remembers you?
Who can praise you from the grave?
6
I am worn out from sobbing.
Every night tears drench my bed;
my pillow is wet from weeping.
7
My vision is blurred by grief;
my eyes are worn out because of all my enemies.
8
Go away, all you who do evil,
for the LORD has heard my crying.
9
The LORD has heard my plea;
the LORD will answer my prayer.
10
May all my enemies be disgraced and terrified.
May they suddenly turn back in shame.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **