Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)


Well I’m sorry if you’ve tuned-in hoping to read Steve’s blog today, because we’ve just had to change our schedule to instead bring you some more great snooker.
Uncle Travelling Matt has been regularly beating me at pool ever since we were at college together. In fact, I’d say that Matt beats me at pool about as regularly as I beat him at it. We’re pretty evenly matched.

Which is a fairly egotistical thing to say about myself. Matt is brilliant.

Just look at the picture above, complete with blur-marks. Take away the cue, and is it me, or is he telekinetically drawing that white ball towards him?
Fig.2: Steve insists on lining-up his shot, despite having gone blind.

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **