Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)


I saw Garfield - the Movie on Saturday.

It was quite nice. Apart from Nermal not being the cute one, it was quite faithful. And totally unexciting, as one would expect of Garfield. Strangely, Garfield was the only one who looked like himself though - all the other animals were animated to look like real animals. And there wasn't a single line of swearing anywhere.

Having missed the very start of the film, a coupla days later I found they had the whole movie on hard drive at the internet café I was using, so I caught-up on what I'd missed there. Usually I disapprove of this sort of thing, but the thing is, I had actually paid full-price for my ticket, and I just couldn't weasel out of that reasoning.

(Review of Garfield 2 here)

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **