Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)

I'm moving house again this Sunday.

No idea yet where I'll be moving to, but I know that God will provide somewhere. He doesn't half have a habit of coming through at the last moment though.

Tonight was therefore my final chance to invite my Korean housemate Won ki to join me in the studio for That Friday Feeling on Hope City Radio 106.7 FM. Won ki's a great guy, and he seems to accept all the opportunities that life gives him - learning to drive, attending Bible school, learning English. Patrick seemed in good spirits tonight too. He has 2 more transmitters almost ready to go up!


Stay awake.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **