Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)


Ticket To Ride is one of those board games that looks deceptively simple.

I mean all you have to do is build train lines from station to station across the US. Easy, right?

Well, I guess the complicated bit is that you're playing against other people.

I discovered this game at an impromptu games night held by my friends the Reynolds family. Given the high number of people who squeezed into their living room to play this and several other board games tonight, I daren't wonder what kind of numbers attend when they run an event that they'd actually planned.

Say, there could be a board game in that...

Available to play "online" (Ah! Ha! Ha...!) here.

(with thanks to Rob)

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **