Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)


The Eagles must be legendary – even I’ve heard of them.

Spoken of with hushed reverence by fans whenever I’ve heard their name mentioned around the world, their reputation with me is only further cemented by the number of times that I’ve seen this DVD. Flatmate Dave quite likes them too, you see, I can tell by the way in which he, flatmate Cathy and I are still all sitting round watching this after five years.

And this DVD certainly lives up to that reputation. I don’t know the band well enough to critique each track, but it all sounds great, and both band and audience seem to be really enjoying themselves.

There's a pun in here somewhere about getting eagle-eyed, which as you know isn't considered to be a bad thing...


Fig. 1: Testing out my new phone.

(available here)

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **