Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)


This afternoon I went out, took the train up to London, picked up today's editions of the Evening Standard and Daily Mail newspapers, travelled back in time to the year 2009, went into Borders bookshop, and then took this photograph of myself to prove it.

Labels: ,

2 comment(s):

At 4:13 pm, Anonymous stix said...

Hey I stumbbled across this blog by accident because I was looking for a pic of someone running (long story) but I ended up reading! Cute blog you obviously spend alot of time on it, for some reason I thought you were american but turns out you're english! good stuff! (not that I dont like americans)

 
At 3:58 am, Blogger Steve Goble said...

Thanx Stix! As you can probably tell, I quite like the Americans and much of what they make too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **