Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)

This morning I dreamt that I was extremely tired and trying to get to bed. Alas, a whole line of obstacles conspired to keep me from my slumber. Flatmate Dave kept texting me. Flatmate Dave’s brother Jeff told me that Roger Corman’s unreleased movie The Fantastic Four was showing on TV. And that guy who keeps sending me spam in real life, who I keep on blocking, had decided to instead write it all out and give it to me on paper.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

At 2:15 am, Blogger KlownKrusty said...

"that guy who keeps sending me spam in real life" - You said you were hungry! Eurgh!

 
At 5:30 am, Blogger Steve Goble said...

Oh, can it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **