Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)

Got asked to do another very brief reading at Cession this evening - Revelation 21:3-4. Someone came up afterwards and said she had been moved to tears when she heard it. Without trying to sound pretentious, it's a bit heartening when you find out that just repeating someone else's words from 1900 years ago has had such a positive effect in someone's life without you even realising.

The church videocamera wasn't being used this week, so ever keen to keep some sort of a record, when I got home I re-recorded my bit, taking care to repeat my inflection, pauses etc. as exactly as I could remember.

In short, it sounded an awful lot like this.

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **