Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)

Amy and I went 'street fighting' today.

It sounds exciting, but it was just a fancy term for giving-out leaflets.


Afterwards I got given a free ticket to Paihia in the Bay of Islands to say thanks.

Ironically, I had to walk a long way home afterwards, although that did give me the chance to tour, on foot, a bit more of Auckland city...


Nearby I found a tranquil place called "The Railway Station." It's actually a completely disused station that now spends its days and nights as a hall of residence for Auckland Uni.

Entering it was beautiful. So, big, echoey, and airy. Somewhere in the distance I could hear Brooke Fraser's Arithmetic bouncing off of the hard surfaced walls around me. It was a cool oasis in the middle of an otherwise noisy day.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **