Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)

Tonight, Flatmate Dave had another random mission for me.

For reasons that I still don’t comprehend, we were rigging up some sort of aerial cable all the way along one side of the first floor.



No OSH issues at all
The cable was loosely hanging from the living-room, past our other flatmate’s window, past my window, and then into Dave’s room.

Alas, outside my window I had wet laundry hanging-out to dry. As a result, whilst the cable was being swiftly fed along the wall, it swung towards my laundry, picked up my underpants, and continued on its way with them, only stopping once they were well out of my reach.

Dave, responsible man that he is, knew exactly what to do.

Yes, he took more photos.



Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **