Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)

I had a dream this morning...


In the dream, I went out and about somewhere with about 6 girls, who snuck off when I wasn’t looking. In a deserted street, I found a cordless telephone and its big old base unit sitting on a stone bollard, playing staticy classical hold music. I picked it up to take it to the police station.

To get there, I took a short-cut through a stairwell in a block of flats, unsure whether it was private or not, but it came out on the platform of an underground train station.

A smoking woman approached me and I was told she was going to sue me. I offered to shake her hand, but got no response, not even facially. She said someone (an old woman I think) had fallen down the stairs, as though my taking the shortcut had caused it. I asked her what time this had happened at. She answered “Five to Mash.”

I realised that I no longer had the cordless phone or its base unit, so I said I’d be right back as I had to go back and get something. She seemed to understand, and made no attempt to stop me leaving...


I awoke, it was shortly before 10am. The cordless phone in our flat, on its base unit outside my room, rang for a very long time.

I didn’t answer it.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

At 5:50 am, Blogger KlownKrusty said...

How long's an honest klown* gotta hold before he gets a new entry? Eurgh!

(* Details correct at time of going to press)

 
At 5:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quitcherbellyachinalready. (cough)

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **