Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)

Last Wednesday, after teaching English to Korean mate Chang-Hung, I was on my way home when I decided to take this photograph of myself in Grafton.
As you can see, there was absolutely no terrorist activity behind me whatsoever.
I first encountered the Auckland Sky Tower on March 7th 2004. I subsequently enjoyed a meal up in the revolving restaurant, and lived just next to it for nine months. For someone with so little sense of sense of direction, it was a great landmark by which to find my way home.

Even when I moved to Howick, I was still not quite free of its gaze, so to demonstrate this point, today I took this photo of it, next to the War Memorial at the top of Stockade Hill here in Howick.


Found it yet? (click on the picture to enlarge)

Labels:

2 comment(s):

At 5:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're rubbish. Bring back the other guy, Tim Downstairs.

 
At 7:33 am, Blogger Steve Goble said...

What do you think this is - some kind of comedy variety show?

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **