Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)

Made a return visit to Long Bay Beach with my Korean friends. It's still just as blowy, but we had a great game of barefoot football, ironically called 'soccer' by the rest of the world.

Me tackling Captain Kang, while Tiger looks on
Heading back across the car park I discovered a golden dog tag lying in the grass. On one side it said:
Peace of Mind in N1
0800 800 800

On the other side it said:
Free Authority nr. Key Code
To the finder
Please put me
in the mailbox.
No postage
required.

KEY CODE
Chubb
PO Box 12248
Penrose, Auckland
New Zealand

So I did. Now I feel as though I've thrown a book away, having only read the back cover.

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **