Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)


This afternoon I watched the above hour-long tourist VHS which belongs to one of my many good friends called David.

Since he's been to NZ three times while I've been five, we spent most of this crowing "been there" in a joint attempt to between us nail the entire travelogue. However, once I started falling back on "watched a home video of there" (Rotorua), "seen a poster of there" (Milford Sound), "left a message on the church's answerphone there" (Picton), I knew that for me it had all gone south.

We did quite well, quite well, but I guess that when you live somewhere, you never really get to visit it.

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **