Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)


With help from the above two books and DVD, today I took my driving theory test for the third time, and passed… also for the third time! (the first two times were both in 2004)

I know, I know, you're only supposed to pass these things the once, so I guess I must just enjoy taking them.

Today, I sat at the terminal and prayed beforehand, and was pleased to get 50 out of 50 on the multiple-choice, and 68 out of 75 on the hazard awareness clips, for which I'm still not certain quite what I was supposed to be doing.

Afterwards I went outside to buy myself a burger as a reward. In the middle of the road was a man leaning down to talk to someone through a car window, causing traffic to drive around him. Immediately in front was a stationary van with its hazard lights flashing. Immediately in front of that was a stationary cyclist on a mobile phone.

Has this sort of thing always been going on?

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **