Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)

The only 70s badges I could locate in a hurry
Tonight I pinned the above two 70s-era badges to my West Ham t-shirt, (and otherwise dressed as I normally do anyway) as I was meeting-up with Perry, Bish and Amber to see "The Flaires" – a 1970s tribute band who were giving a performance in Molesey to raise money for Street Child Africa.

Lots of great numbers, loadsa fun, and outfits so loud that even the digital video-camera couldn't handle them. Just compare the threads in this photo with the same ones in the footage below it! :)

The Flaires

More smooth seventies sounds here. (I recommend 'Waterloo')

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **