Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)


"... six spellbinding chapters chronicling Batman's transition from novice crimefighter to The Dark Knight."

Well, that's what the blurb on the back of this DVD promised anyway. In fact, these are just six random animated shorts, that I'm told have very little connection with the current Dark Knight movie that it seems to be cashing in on. The Animatrix this ain't.

Still, it counts as a Batman movie, so I watched it where I think it approximately comes.

The first four cartoons did very little for me, and I'm very sorry to say that my mind wandered during the climax of maybe all four of them. I'm just not sure now.

The final two however - Working Through Pain and Deadshot - I found much more involving.

But serious cartoons just aren't my thing.

Available here.
Review of Batman Begins here.
Review of The Dark Knight here.
Review of The Dark Knight Rises here.

Official website here.

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **