Steve Goble

Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)

I've been sent one of those questionaires on Myspace that you can respond to by posting your answers into another bulletin.

Here were mine.

Q. What is your occupation? Human Resources Administrator / Teacher.

Q. What color are the socks you're wearing? Barefoot at the moment.

Q What are you listening to right now? Millions of New Zealand insects holding a rock concert outside my room window.

Q. What was the last thing that you ate? A bowl of Weet-Bix, Sultana Bran, Ricies, sugar and milk.

Q. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, badly.

Q. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? White. (that’s every colour)

Q. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A caller for my flatmate Cathy.

Q. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I barely know her, but I’m sure she’s a kind person.

Q. Favorite drink? Milkshake.

Q. What is your favorite sport to watch? I can’t watch sport – I much prefer playing.

Q. Have you ever dyed your hair? Never.

Q. Pets? 3 family cats in the UK, but no pets here in New Zealand.

Q. Favorite food? Pizza. ANY pizza. Cold, old, reheated, just pizza!

Q. What was the last movie you watched? "Dave" starring Kevin Kline as an accidental President, followed by "Man Of The Year" starring Robin Williams as an accidental President.

Q. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Day, with my family.

Q. What do you do to vent anger? I try to pre-empt it by having realistic expectations.

Q. What was your favorite toy as a child? A puppet emu.

Q. What is your favorite fall or spring? Spring.

Q. Hugs or kisses? I have never been allowed to offer either.

Q. Cherries or blueberries? Not sure I’ve ever had a blueberry. Don’t go much on cherries either. I like Cherry Coke though.

Q. Do you want your friends to post this too? No, go do something wild! LIVE life!

Q. Who is most likely to respond? No-one.

Q. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone.

Q. Living arrangements? Flatmates David and Cathy, here in Auckland.

Q. When was the last time you cried? A year or so ago now.

Q. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, an x-ray and an empty backpack.

Q Who is the friend you have had the longest on your (Myspace) friends list? Probably my flatmate David.

Q. What did you do last night? Updated my blog. Now it’s only 9 months behind! :) (http://www.stevegoble.org)

Q. Favorite smell? Vanilla, freshly cut grass, freshly baked bread, freshly fallen rain, all those things.

Q. What (who) inspires you? Jesus, Jim Henson, The Goodies, Babylon 5, Red Dwarf, Doctor Who, The Simpsons.

Q. Favorite dog breed? Golden Retriever.

Q. Number of keys on your key ring? Just the one in New Zealand. Sometimes I have an office key here too.

Q. How many years at your current job? 6 months.

Q. How many states have you lived in? None – not in the U.S.

Q. What are you afraid of? Rejection – girls have always punished me for managing to tell them I like them. For well over 10 years now I’ve found it insurmountable to even say that. Too damaged.

Q. Ever drove Heavy Machinery? Only a truck.

Q. What is your favorite hobby? Writing / radio / film-making.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

At 6:12 am, Blogger KlownKrusty said...

Re: "Q. How many states have you lived in?"

Awake. Asleep. Two.

See also: http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0080360/

 
At 1:46 am, Blogger Steve Goble said...

I feel a song by Wakko Warner coming on...

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Steve's home page

** Click here for preceding post(s) **

** Click here for following post(s) **